A. Enis Cetin
Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Bilkent
- - Enis
Cetin's CV in DOC -
- Adaptive Lifting Based Wavelet Transform and its applications,
- Adaptive prediction based Split VQ method for LSFs. Our work influenced the Line Spectral Frequency (LSF) representation scheme of the speech coding standard G.729.
- Camera Based Forest and Wild-Fire Detection Algorithms and Software
- VISIFIRE: : Flame and smoke detection in video: An automatic computer vision based fire alarm system which detects fire, flame and smoke in video.
- VISGRAPH: VISION BASED SINGLE STROKE CHARACTER RECOGNITION FOR WEARABLE COMPUTING (published in IEEE Intelligent Systems and Applications in June 2001), - VISIKEY: : a vision based keyboard system (to be preseted at ISCIS-2002 in Orlando and ISWC-2002, Seattle, WA) - VisMouse: Computer Vision based mouse,
- Moving Object Detection in Video Using Adaptive Wavelet Transform and Higher Order Statistics,
- Large vocabulary speech recognition system for Turkish
- Mixed Excitation Linear Prediction (MELP) vocoder software for TI TMS320C549 chip at 2.4 kbit/sec and
- Web page for Topkapi Palace Museum Here is a Museum International article about the web page. Note that some of the images in this page are watermarked.
- Here is a copy of FFT based Equiripple FIR Filter Design Paper which was published in IEEE Signal Processing Magazine in 1997.
- Enis Cetin coined the Turkish word "CALISTAY" corresponding to the English word `workshop' in 1990. This word is widely used in Turkish now.
Prof. Cetin is a fellow of IEEE. He was an Associate Editor of the IEEE Transactions on Image Processing between 1999 and 2003, EURASIP Journal of Applied Signal Processing (Springer), and Signal Processing (Elsevier). He is currently a member of the SPTM technical committee of the IEEE Signal Processing Society. He founded the Turkish Chapter of the IEEE Signal Processing Society in 1991. He was Signal Processing and AES Chapter Coordinator in IEEE Region-8 in 2003. He received the young scientist award of TUBITAK (Turkish Scientific and Technical Research Council) in 1993. He was the co-chair of the IEEE-EURASIP Nonlinear Signal and Image Processing Workshop (NSIP'99) which was held in June 1999 in Antalya, Turkey. He was also the techical co-chair of the European Signal Processing Conference, EUSIPCO-2005 . He was on the editorial boards of EURASIP Journals, Signal Processing and Journal of Advances in Signal Processing (JASP). Currently, he is the Editor-in-Chief of Signal, Image and Video Processing SIViP, and a member of the editorial boards of IEEE CAS for Video Technology and IEEE Signal Processing Magazine. He holds five US patents.
Family picture: Family . I am from Isparta. Here is the picture of my father's house in Yenisar Bademli, Isparta.
My wife is from Akcakoca: Akcakoca